Logos has a small team of volunteers who desire to come alongside you and your child to help in whatever way possible on Sunday morning
- Our team of volunteers are not specially trained, but they desire to help parents and children have a positive church experience. It is our prayer that each child who attends hears the Word of God at a level that he/she can understand and enjoy the church environment. It is our heart that the parents can get a few minutes alone to focus on God during the worship service and be refreshed.
- For those who would like it, we have a separate room for children who struggle with the regular classroom environment. Here your child will receive individualized attention.
- If you would prefer your child have a buddy to accompany him/her into a regular classroom, we can usually accommodate that request as well.
- You will be asked to fill out a form of your child’s strengths and needs in order to assist the volunteers. You can complete this form online or simply fill it out upon arrival.
- As with all our children in Logos Kids, you will be asked to register your child when you first arrive, making sure to get their sticker and yours.