Sermon Based Group Homework
For the message on April 19, 2020
Passage: Galations 4: 8-20
Pastor Chris Elliott
Leader Note: Keep it simple. The primary focus for now is to check-in, encourage one another–there is power in everyone “seeing” each other. Probably only have 40 minutes if you use Zoom. Leave some time for prayer.
- Read the passage. Spend a couple of minutes discussing the differences
between the one true gospel that Paul was teaching and the false gospel from
- Discuss how the differences between Paul’s ministry and the false teachers.
- What challenged you most about the nature of true gospel ministry? Why?
- Gospel ministry happens in many places. Work. Home. Community. Church. How has this passage changed the way you will conduct gospel ministry from now on?
- Close the session in praying for one another.